मंगलवार, 14 अगस्त 2012





Now when u have come,
i have decided to live again,
to restart the journey,
to realize that i am alive,
Although it will be difficult for me
 to convince my mind and soul
that happiness is not  just a dream
but a reality that can be attained
in this world only....

Now when you have come
I have to forget
what i was ,
but to become
what you want me to be ,
Although for that
I will have  to kill my identity,
 of the past,
and take a rebirth
just for you
and because of you  ........

Now  when you have come
I want to forget the whole world ,
and to lost in your eyes
and find a new world of mine
where you and me
are always together ,
from one end
to the another ,
since you have become
my reason for existence,
So all i want
is to be in your arms
for today and always in my life.......
















कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें